Nothing is a drag on a virtual event like a speaker that doesn’t realize they are live and is staring at the screen like they’re posing for a painting. Okay, maybe that can be hilarious. But a speaker that knows how to maximize the virtual experience and attendees that understand how to engage can bring a session to life. Whether they’re a speaker, sponsor, or attendee, it’s important to prep them to ensure they thrive in your virtual event.
Join us as we show you how to create and use a strategic communications plan for each of these groups. We’ll share best practices to make sure your speakers, sponsors, and attendees are ready to engage and create an impactful experience.
Attendees will walk away with:
- How to keep your onstage talent “contained” and on task
- Speaker & attendee communication best practices
- Sponsor training tips and tricks
- Erin Lee, Vice President Marketing & Customer Experience, Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Chrissy Parsons, Strategic Account Manager, Dynamic Events
- Allie Magyar, Founder and CEO, Hubb
Just want the slideshow? Check out the presentation deck here.Virtual On-Demand Webinar